Wednesday, January 5, 2011

K-on!- First impressions.

Yea, I'm bit late to start watching the series. But I'm watching K-on (Worse time possible btw, I have two essays due tonight...)

First impressions:
Story wise, it's very shallow. Every episode feels like an OVA. But heck, who cares? It's hilarious. That's the only reason I'm watching it.

Character personality is uhh.. above weird. They're what I call the least likely character doing the least likely item.

Artistically, to me, it's great that the animators keep around the same level of quality without any significant drop halfway (unlike some episodes of Index or railgun). Overall though, it's fantastic.

Although this isn't my favorite anime of all time, but definitely a decent anime to watch.

2 comments:

  1. ONLY DECENT???
    IT'S CALLED A SLICE OF LIFE RAWR :3

    By the way about animation, stop comparing towards to index/railgun, cause the style of it is new, please try and appreciate old style of anime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ryu the only reason I'm comparing it to Index is that the artwork of Index would drop halfway through the season. K-on doesn't.

    ReplyDelete